Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Wanna meet the puppy?




Some of you have known for awhile that we have had a life-changing experience. A puppy.


Well here is our "delicate little flower" as I affectionately call her :D She's a tiny little thing at 80 lbs and 8 months old now ... in this photo she was only 7 months old though, and you guessed it, 70 lbs.


How nice it would be to be able to gain 10 lbs a month and look as slim as she does!


Next to her, is the real Oakensledge, who could probably stand to LOSE 10 lbs a month for a while :D But hey, as someone once told me, I'm loved for my wit and charm first ... and darn it, I'm working on this weight thing ok? :)


Well there you have it. Storm. And me, Oakensledge's assistant. Cheers!





3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tooooo Cute!!!!

Jennifer said...

okay you and the puppy are adorable, but when will you post again?

Jennifer said...

okay you and the puppy are adorable, but when will you post again?