Friday, February 22, 2008

Puppy crits you for 10k, you die ...

Okay I'm not dead but man I'm tired. And RW has to be even more and much tired-er-er.

For those of you who think having a puppy is as much work as having a kid. You're dead wrong. In some ways, it's much worse. In some ways much better. But the "better" is never funny so let's dwell on the negative shall we?

Puppies love to eat things they shouldn't. Like people. Firewood. Blankets. Walls. Unlike the game, I've not found anything to feed them that particularly influences their "happiness" or loyalty. They do come with the inate abilities: "mutilate", "claw", "swipe", and "rank 12 poo".

Training puppies is so much harder than in the game too. Wow. WTB puppy trainer IRL. For that I WOULD buy gold from a chinese farmer to pay for training. For that I'd slap a baby gnome.

So after that brief rant, suffice it to say I should be back very soon. Although I'm not a very integral part of well .... anything ... I do miss talking to everyone. And when the puppy is knawing on me or I get up at 2am for her potty break, I even miss being ganked by horde :P

See you all soon - just wanted to say .... Oakensledge lives still!

0 comments: