Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Ding 35

Ever-creeping closer to "free mount" day, I dinged 35 on day before yesterday I think it was. Man, leveling to 40 seems SO easy this time since I've already done this once! It really helps knowing where everything is and I'm continually amazed at how much that speeds up the process.

Tried 3 runs last night with Robzwench through Razorfen Krawl to try and get my Corpsemaker, two-handed axe. So in those 3 runs to kill the Ramtusk Overlord, I got what you may ask? Three helms and axes - not so much. Ah, we'll try it once more tonight perhaps and see how things go.

I'm not sure that its the best two-hander for me at my level but it sure beats what I'm using. More research is called for, this is a certainty.

Sounds like this Thurs, some guildies might be going to Scarlet Monastery, and there could be a drop or two in there for yours truly.

"There's got to be some sailors on this rock crazy as you." - Mr. Gibbs
"One can only hope." - Jack Sparrow

0 comments: