Tuesday, July 24, 2007

More on our guild world pvp night

Okay, I'm learning more and more from better bloggers like Honors and Bacon that this blogging stuff is much like a diary. I knew that but I have a hard time putting it into practice. But here goes.

I did learn one important lesson from our world pvp night. Okay two things. Alright probably more than that but we're going to limit it to two things okay? Stop yelling at me.


  • I really like my paladin better than my rogue. Many times that evening I was thinking how much more straightforward and fun it would be to be playing Oak at that lvl instead of Talon.
  • Dial up and guild events really don't make good bedfellows. The lag was beyond my wildest dreams in Orgrimmar. Thus the bubble-hearthing (or my best approximation of it.
Having said all that I do think that I will now keep Talon if for nothing else than money-make for my alts. When you think about it, a rogue (or any stealther) is a great class to have at a high level for just funneling money to alts.


  • You can stealth to many areas others can't; to get drops, etc.
  • It's an awesome class to bring into the area and park while your lower level class is grinding. Say what you will about rogues but they still have that "scare factor" of killing you quick, then vanishing. And you never know when it's gonna happen again. I do love that so much.
  • Talon is an enchanter and can DE anything the game. That's valuable to me now that all items are instant through the mail (within your account). Yes I realize that had nothing to do with stealthing but I'd already got my list going.
Tie all that up to the fact that you can do these daily quests at 70, and I can funnel quite a bit of money to Oak with Talon. Should be able to keep Oak in the AH's finest for a loooooong time.

0 comments: