Friday, July 27, 2007

Herodious Deadious

Last night my wife (Robzwench) ran me through the Monastery. She downed Herod, Mograine (sp?), Whitemane, and the Houndmaster. So that completed Down the Scarlet Path for me and got me a nice new axe (Bonesplitter). Additionally, Herod's Shoulders dropped so I have that for next level.

With my rested bonus, I got nearly through all of lvl 36, which I was surprised by given that RW was there. But that was great!

When turning in my quest at SS, the town was being sacked. Multiple lvl ?? horde hit me.

Solution? Bubble FTR (For The Retreat)! I bubbled and calmly took my flight outta there. That's gotta make those guys mad.

Lastly, I was heavily laden with a copious amount of greens/blues and from the sale of those I should make near 40g. Woot! Woot! Woot!

0 comments: