Monday, July 30, 2007

Ding 37!

Well this weekend I dinged 37 as the title of this post may have given away already :) Just three more levels now until I can stroll into SW and ride out on a "free" mount. Okay sure it's 90s but still pretty doggone free as far as I'm concerned.

I did get to equip Herod's Shoulders, which look amazing on Oak. I'm starting to dig this gear that makes you look like a Mack Truck :) VERY different from the stuff that Talon wears and for my part, I think it's more fun to look at. Doesn't seem like rogues get cool looking gear until the set items start showing. The bigger, bulkier melee classes seem to get cooler looking gear much sooner. I dig it!

Not much else to report. Just counting down those last 3 milestone levels. I'm gonna try and hit 38 tonight if I have time.

3 comments:

Bacon said...

grats man. let me know if your mount quest is going to require some help.

Jon said...

Btw, dude? Your quote from despair.com is quite possibly the funniest quote EVER! Keep up the good work around here.

-Lou

Jon said...

Oh, and gratz on 37.

Lou