Sunday, September 9, 2007

Ain't she the cutest thing?

Those eyes, those lips, those nose ... and then I had to kill her :) Well sorry Gammerita, but the xp bar wins out over your "stunning" looks.

Having put an abrupt end to our brief and torrid relationship, I headed back to Aerie Peak in the Hinterlands and turned in some quests, then flew to Menethil, boated to Theramore, flew to Gadgetzan (where I finally got my noggenfogger quest chain done), then I hearthed to Shatt, portaled to Darnassus, rode to Rut'theran Village and then ...

Ding 48!

Long way to go for that I realize but I have to keep typing in order to get around the picture of this freaking big turtle on the right :)

So yes, I dinged 48 and man I'm still loving this mod. I just run straight down my little checklist of things to do on my map and bingo, bongo, bango ... I'm still leveling faster than I ever have before. I know it's just because it keeps me focused though - no magic in any leveling guides other than that.

No new cool stuff at 48 other than new ranks of existing spells and that was a drag. But in 2 levels I'll get me some yummy Crusader Strike and I can't wait for that one :)

P.S. - Since I'm at home and don't yet have Photoshop, I can't change my lvl on my blog title but I'll get around to it on Monday so stop yelling at me. I can hear you. Quit it. I mean it now, I may cry soon.

4 comments:

Raydz said...

Grats man, you are leveling fast!
Funny blog post 2! =P

Jon said...

Lol... I think this was my favorite post yet. by the way, it was actually pretty amazing your account of where you journey'd to turn in all your quest stuff... hot crinkey!

So what is this mod that you refer to? Sounds neat. I know you mentioned it before... it's a leveling book guide, right? Or is it an addon that puts all sorts of hotspots on your WoW map? Something like the latter would be really, really, REALLY cool.

Gratz on 48. (Hey, um, you need to update your graphic that still says 47, *cough*). :P

Rob said...

I swear them there rogues are a pushy sort! :) Got your dag-blamed picture all prettied up Lou.

Seriously though, about that mod, I got it from a website called "http://teamidemise.com/". It works in-game which I LOVE but right now it only goes to 50. They are still working on the quests from 51-70 - those are only available online so you'd have to alt-tab between the game and their site to see em. So right now I'm stuck with that small upcoming hassle, but the guide has still been awesome.

Rob said...

And yep, the mod/add-on does put all sorts of little spots on your main map (which you can set waypoints to). Once I hit 50, I'll have to just get coords from their website and manually set waypoints in Tomtom.