Sunday, September 16, 2007

Just one little level

Ding 49 baby! And with my last point put into Fanaticism, that means I'm only one point away from the beloved talent point that gives me the new ability Crusader Strike. Can't wait. I hope after all this time, it doesn't turn out to be a giant disappointment, lol.

The pally whacking has been going well of late. I've got a good feel for the solo PVE scene and in world PVP, I'm remaining fairly calm. I need to get my tight little dwarven rear into some battlegrounds soon and start testing my abilities there (while hording some sweet honor points/marks).

It looks as though my mod is leading me back to the Hinterlands next for a few quests, untold riches and the ever-present race of watching the exp bar whoosh across the bottom of my 19" LCD monitor (with 8ms response time). Just had to throw in a techie point there since I don't do that often on here. The mod btw is still behaving well, can't say enough good things about it. I did have one concern in that I thought they had only done it to 50 and after that, I'd be stuck alt-tabbing to their website. But it turns out that it's done to 60 now, they just released some new yummy upgrades. And the beta testing is going on clear to lvl 65. Level 70 content for it should be done in a couple of weeks.

So they are staying way ahead of me in upgrades which is great news for Oak. Keep that walkthrough coming so I can catch my guildies before they all roll alts and lvl past me (again). ;)

Ah, so much to do in this game. I can't imagine how tempting it would be to play more often if I had high-speed :)

4 comments:

Raydz said...

Grats on the level man,
i look foward to some lvl 70 bgs with ya!

btw, whats high speed?

Rob said...

High speed? I think it's that mythical internet connection that allows downloads faster that 2.14kbps. I think you're supposed to be able to use Vent and play WoW at the same time. But I'm not sure anyone has that yet. :)

Jon said...

Hey man, gratz on the level! Hey question... when you were around level 30 or so... where did you go for leveling? I'm currently leveling up a shadow priest (Zwar) and could use some advice! I'm actually really enjoyed the change from constantly playing the good 'ol rogue.

-Lou

Rob said...

Lou - I'm pretty sure I was hanging around in gankwood ...er ... Duskwood. :)