Monday, September 10, 2007

Farewell Former Hero

Dagnabit! Dang it to heck and tarrrrrrrrrrnation! Now that I got that off my chest ... our good friend and tankdadin has moved on to another guild, thus the brief venting.

Just when you have a sweet night in questing, killing Gammerita and sneaking up on lvl 50, something like this happens and just ruins the ride. Ah Honors, if you're reading this, I'm not mad at you my friend - just teasin.

Origami has a really good post about his feelings on the matter and I do have to say, that he has some good points. That drood has a good head on his shoulders in regards to what a guild ends up being to a player after they've spent some time in the guild, developing friendships - he captured how I'm feeling about things exactly.

I blogged not long ago about being happy to be a hero and to a certain degree (as bad as it may seem to do it) I have to bump my own post. Origami's post today and that one seems to go hand-in-hand ... like paper-wad fights and good friends (couldn't resist that jab at your character name)!

Well at this point I feel as though I'm rambling which I guess you get that from bloggers from time-to-time. Kinda feels like a rainy day, even though its sunny outside where I live.

So tonight the only remedy for this mood is, with extreme prejudice, to finish shrinking my giants in Feralas! Yeah that's the ticket ... Giant spankings and watching the exp bar edge closer to larger repair bills in the future ... suh weet!

Cheer up Heroes - you can still kick me around :)

2 comments:

Origami said...

Hah, good reference (paper-wad fights). And yeah, I thought of your earlier blog when I made mine today.

As to Feralas and shrinking giants.. I remember doing that quest and remember having to try to dodge horde at the time. You shouldn't have this problem as that zone is normally dead and at this stage of the game, well, there's maybe 2 horde in the whole zone at any given time. You should be able to kick their butts if they try anything! GL!

Bacon said...

Hey, you ever going to put up another post? If not then move on!!!

:P