Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ding 42

Well another level down and many more to go. RW was ill yesterday and us being home-schoolers, I stayed home to play Wow with the kid ... er ... help around the house ... yeah that's it.

So I hit 42 and I was researching gear on the armory. I found a new toy for which to grind. Can't use it till 44 but it'll give Talon a good goal to find this weapon, Kang the Decapitator, for Oak.

Yes its epic, and yes it's an EXTREMELY rare drop but I'm up for the challenge :) I figure Talon can throw Crusader on this baby if I can get the drop and Oak should have a good weapon till in his 50's.

I took Talon over to the Noxious Lair to grind for this yesterday. It's an easy, easy grind and I cleared the whole underground lair about 5 times. Nothing but Insect Wings :) Oh well.

In the meantime, I'll keep leveling Oak and throw in some grinding for Kang as needed. That's all for now. :)

0 comments: