Monday, August 20, 2007

Some new graphics

Well this weekend was pretty uneventfull. I did run a few quests and the only thing of note was getting ganked and then laughed at by a lvl ?? Orc Warrior who seem to think it funny how I couldn't defend myself against him. He one-hit me after his charge by MS'ing me to the ground.

Granted I was swimming past Grom'gul outpost in STV. But I was trying to give a wide berth and be respectful :) Anyhow that didn't work out. So I'm headed back there tonight to get my 9 Blue Pearls and from the Giant Clams in the Vile Reef. I'll miss STV when I'm done ... I'm just sure of it :)

The only other news to report is my playing around with Photoshop for the new banner above. Honest I didn't shirk work to do this .... nooooooo! Anyhow, let me know what you think of it. I just had to do something different to "make this mine" as it were.

That's it for me.

P.S. - I would be happy to possibly practice on other sites for banners and what-not. So if anyone likes what I've done above give me a shout. You can email me direct at rhorton35@yahoo.com

3 comments:

Bacon said...

Nice graphics. I like em alot. Too bad my plain jane blog has nothing. :(

Honors Code said...

Nice job. I'll have to come up with something for Honors

Rob said...

Thx guys. I'm a total Photoshop noob but this stuff is fun.