Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Still lurking about ...

Yes it's been awhile since I've logged on ... been some time since I've posted too. Sorry about that. I know that many of you come here to get your daily dose of my ramblings (lol, right!).

But I thought I'd let everybody know that I'm alive and kicking.

Personal injury report incoming ... badly sprained my ankle recently and that hurt something wonderful (getting up there in years now, lol). The stink of it is that the doc tells me I should stay off of it as much as possible which would exclude me from family vacation this coming weekend (we have a trip planned to head back to Monterey Bay, CA).

So that's a bummer if I don't get to go out there. However, I suppose I'd get to log some serious leveling time with Oak, who is long overdue for some questing attention.

Anyhow that's all from me. If I'm at the house this weekend, which it appears that I will be, I should be able to come up with some adventurous yarns for ya'll from our Wonderful World of Warcraft :)

1 comments:

Raydz said...

=( You've been looking forward to that vacation for a while, i would still go. What the heck do doctors even know anyways =P